“Creativity—the joint novelty and usefulness of ideas regarding products, processes, and services—is vital for organizations, and creative work is frequently done in teams” (Hoever, van Knippenberg, van Ginkel, & Barkema, 2012 p. 983).
I would definitely recommend the creative thinking activity to an HR professional or a team leader. The activity can be used to help team members think outside of the box, build trust and feel positive about sharing ideas.
The role of team leaders and HR professionals is very important in promoting and encouraging the creativity and innovation in team members. While leading a new team, to harness their creativity, the processes and methods could be the followings –
1. Provide an open environment where each team members can communicate and discuss all the issue related to their work and encouraged to keep their suggestions forward.
2. Develop a trust and mutual respect for all the team members and their work.
3. Creativity and innovations should be rewarded through appraisals and promotions.
4. Open appreciation and encouragement for the creativity in the work and recognition at higher level of management also.
5. Fairness whiles dealing with team members and their disputes so that a positive competition can develop between them. The team rivalry is the greatest threat for creativity.
6. Right job assignment as per the capabilities and strength of each team members so that they can give their best.
7. Team members should not be over-burdened with the routine job. There should be a right balance with R & D works.
Hoever, I. J., van Knippenberg, D., van Ginkel, W. P., & Barkema, H. G. (2012). Fostering team creativity: Perspective taking as key to unlocking diversity’s potential. Journal of Applied Psychology, 97(5), 982–996. https://doi-org.ezproxy.umuc.edu/10.1037/a0029159
Yes, i would recommend the creative thinking activity to an HR professional or a team leader. Both these professionals handle people and it is essential that they do their jobs creatively. The creative thinking activity is for stimulating the creativity inside a person and therefore it can help the HR professionals and the team leader to become creative. Creativity can help them in finding innovative solutions to the daily issues which they face as a professional. With this activity, they can understand how one situation can be approached differently by the use of creativity. I feel that they can use this activity by relating it to the various situations they face. They will use this activity in order to find innovative and creative solutions to the issues which they face.
Approximate price: $22
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.